O.O.T.W. Denim & Stripes

7:15 PM









Bag- Mulberry 
Watch- Guess


Hello! So today I'm starting the first of hopefully many outfits of the week (ootw)! I'm planning on posting a favorite outfit at least once a week (duh). So today I chose to wear my favorite denim overalls with an h&m striped tee that I basically live in. Overalls are an essential in my wardrobe all year round. In the winter I usually pair them with a comfy sweater, and now in the warmer months I love pairing them with crop tops and tees! I finished this outfit off with my Mulberry cross body bag and Nicole cutout booties! It's still pretty chilly out so I wore a pair of black tights just to keep my legs from freezing. Right now the weather is that awkward not cold but not hot, so I opted out of wearing a jacket (which I regretted deeply later). I linked mostly similar items because the majority of them weren't available online anymore. I hope you enjoyed my first ootw! Xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a cute look! Love your denim overalls and they look fantastic with your striped top!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe