O.O.T.W. May For Midis

11:38 AM






Top: TJ Maxx
Booties: Cotton On
Necklace: BCBG
Watch: Fossil
Bag: Steve Madden


Excuse my awkward modeling, I'm far from a professional plus there were a thousand people in the park giving me weird looks. Anyway here is my outfit for this week! The weather has been especially gloomy recently where I live, so instead of matching my clothes to the cloudy skies I've decided to juxtapose the weather and wear bright colors. As you can see, I added the pop of color with my bright pink midi skirt. I paired it with white and gold rather than black to make the outfit brighter and cheerier. Midi skirts have been my obsession lately, and they are perfect for the chillier weather since they don't expose most of your legs. These white booties also make an appearance in my outfits at least 5 out of the 7 days a week. The cutouts in the sides make them perfect for pre-springtime weather and their color goes with just about any outfit. Hope you enjoyed!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love midis too especially this color is gorgeous!!

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute skirt - love the colour :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk - hope we can follow each other :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe