O.O.T.W. The New Classic

6:30 PM








Bag - Best of Everything (in store only)
Shoes - Walmart
Extreme bedhead - Priceless


So as you may have guessed by the pictures and corny title…I saw Iggy Azalea today! My friends and I hiked down at 4 in the morning to wait online for the Today Show's free concert series. The concert took place in Rockefeller Center and, of course, we were dead last in the line. I never get lucky with these types of things, but I was still so grateful I even got the opportunity to see Iggy. All I have to say is that a zoom lens is a very useful investment for instances like this.

My outfit today was picked out a little blindly...aka I overslept and threw on the first thing I saw. The first thing I saw happened to be the new plaid dress I bought from the Forever 21 in Soho (I hadn't hung it up yet so it was at easy access). 

Even though I had zero time to pick out accessories or do my makeup, I still wanted to post this dress because I'm absolutely in love with the collar and pattern. My mom told me I looked like a catholic school girl, but who said their uniforms couldn't be cute?? For shoes I wore comfortable sneakers, since I would be standing for hours on end. Instead of a purse, I stuffed my camera and multiple lenses into this adorable, retro-ish, pink camera bag that I found in Florida. 

Also can we take a minute to appreciate Iggy's beauty and her gorgeous floral jumpsuit (and matching lipstick!!). Thanks for reading & hope you enjoyed!

(Photos by the gorgeous Jessica Figureroa)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a pretty dress, I love a great plaid. You look fabulous doll!

    On another note, you should take a look at the Style Confession Link-up, over on my blog http://sequinsandstyle.com/week-6-linkup/. It's a great way to meet and build relationships with other bloggers, as well discovering new blogs. :)

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much & I'll make sure to check it out xx :)

      Delete
  2. I love the neckline of this and the pattern is so cute! Nice post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe