NYFW

12:11 PM






Booties - Nicole
Bag - Mulberry (aka Ebay)
Watch - Fossil 

As much as I would love to be a part of fashion week, unfortunately I have to settle for watching from the outside. Although watching also requires having an in...so I watch people watch other people? Basically my friends and I went around Soho and Lincoln Center and observed the beautiful chaos that is New York Fashion Week.

If you are like us, and want to be involved in NYFW, I suggest just walking around either of these places. Licoln Center provides some of the most interesting people watching, and you may even end up on a street style blog! Soho is also a great place to visit this time of year since the stores are doing all sorts of promotional events. We got free ice-cream, macarons, and -believe it or not- shoes!!! So just because you're not a designer, model, or insanely famous blogger doesn't mean you can't experience Fashion Week, all you have to do is get out there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe