O.O.T.W. Stripes & Sun

6:09 PM






Top: American Eagle
Skirt: Handmade

Hello! The upcoming weeks are pretty hectic for me; there's graduation, prom, and the thousand final projects my teachers have decided to assign. So if there is a lack of posting, I'm sorry :(. This week has been dedicated to my english project; I'm sewing together a mini clothing line based on the books we read this year. This striped maxi skirt is actually part of the project, but I loved it so much I wore it! It was really simple to make; I made two pattern pieces and cut them out of knit jersey fabric, then I sewed (sew? I have no clue) two seams down the sides and voila! I'm also wearing this super adorable floppy hat from Forever 21. I really love hats, but I don't think they suit me too well, so I buy a bunch of them and never wear them. I've had this hat for almost a month and only took the tag off today! I really need to find more events I can wear hats to, I always feel awkward wearing hats just going shopping or something.  I'm also wearing my platform sandals again because I'm obsessed (I may or may not have worn them every day this week). So this is basically my lazy, sunny day outfit…hope you enjoyed! 




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cute hat and love the striped maxi skirt!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wide brim hat is chic ,love the striped dress too!! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 I just posted my version of a FRENCH CHIC BIRTHDAY ensemble, with a really cool neckerchief, ALEXANDER WANG leather cut out trousers, ACNE blazer and clutch, it's one of my MOST popular and coolest looks, it would mean lot to me if you comment on it, MERCI BEAUCOUP! #FRENCH

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/formulating-french.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe